Troy Lee Designs SE4 Yamaha RS1 Helmet
The Troy Lee SE4 Composite Helmet is a premier Motocross Helmet and comes complete with MIPS technology which incorporates brain rotational protection with 13% more EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) for ultimate head safety. This lightweight helmet weighs in at only 1425 grams, creating one of the lightest composite shell helmets TLD has ever produced. The SE4 Helmet comes with 6 top intakes vents which feed 10 internal ports for maximum cool air induction, couple that with 6 exhaust ports that are fed by 9 internal passages to provide excellent dissipation of heat and you’ve got one protective, lightweight, super-ventilated helmet.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain
- Composite shell construction
- Three separate EPS inserts with varying low and high speed impact-specific densities
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical 3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- 21 Intake / Exhaust Ports channel air to cool the head and draw hot air away
- Removable snap-in, washable Comfort Liner with Coolmax and Dri-lex moisture wicking materials
- Stainless steel D-rings for increased material tensile strength
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Exceeds certifications for DOT.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|SM / Red/White/Blue||1293431||101645332||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|MD / Red/White/Blue||1293432||101645333||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|LG / Red/White/Blue||1293433||101645334||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|XL / Red/White/Blue||1293434||101645335||Out of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
Troy Lee Helmet Sizing
Open Face Helmets
SE3 and Air Helmets
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.