Troy Lee Designs GP Overload Helmet
The “GP” Helmet from Troy Lee Designs starts with TLD’s proprietary blend of polyacrylite material for a rigid, lightweight shell perfect for the track. A reinforced chin bar, break-away sun visor and easy-to-remove liner set make the GP Helmet a serious companion for anyone racking up high miles. Quick release cheek pads and DOT / ECE certifications keep your noggin in good care. For a precise fit, GP Helmet sizing is spread over three, unique shells.
- Technologically advanced polyacrylite shell construction
- EPP chin bar for lightweight and durable protection
- Quick Release 3D cheek pads and washable comfort liner
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- 16 intake vents
- 12 exhaust ports
- Soft TLD drawstring bag included
- Three shell sizes for optimized fit
- DOT and ECE R22.05 certified
Troy Lee Helmet Sizing
Open Face Helmets
SE3 and Air Helmets
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.