Thor Reflex Blackout Helmet
The Thor Reflex Helmets are the latest to roll out from the Thor motocross lab. A fiberglass reinforced composite shell surrounds Koroyd integrated, dual density EPS to keep all heads comfortable and safe from impact. If that wasn’t enough, Thor also threw in an MIPS Brain Protection system which helps reduce harmful forces transmitted to the brain from certain impacts. Contoured cheek pads with quick release pull tabs ensure a perfect fit for every ride. Finally a removable and washable helmet liner with Dry Foam technology allows riders to keep this helmet smelling fresh for years.
- Fiberglass reinforced composite shell
- Dual density EPS with integrated Koroyd technology
- MIPS Brain Protection System can reduce harmful forces transmitted to the brain for certain impacts
- Contoured cheek pads with quick release pull tabs
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Moisture wicking, anti-microbial “Dry Form” comfort liner
- Fully adjustable visor
- Lightweight stainless steel D-rings
- 1450 grams with visor
- Meets ECE 22.05 & DOT/ECE.
Thor Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.