Speed and Strength SS2400 Tough As Nails Helmet
The SS2400 Tough As Nails Helmet from Speed and Strength joins a small, elite group of “convertible” helmets that can shift gears from offering full face coverage to open face freedom. A tinted, drop down sun shield seamlessly flips up and down to cover your eyes from wind and debris and seal the SS2400 when in full coverage mode. A clear replacement shield for nighttime eye protection is included, as well. Speed and Strength’s Air Strike Direct ventilation system flows generous amounts of air through the helmet’s shell and into the washable, moisture wicking internal liner. At the helmet’s crown, you’ll find a removable stud that can be used to mount accessories, cameras, etc.
The meat of the helmet is the removable chin bar for full face riding. This included accessory is quickly swapped in and out with just a single lever. It features a mouth vent of its own with aggressive cues to seamlessly integrate with the 3/4 portion of the SS2400. The chin bar’s locking mechanism uses steel hardware for a safe, solid fit. No matter the identity of your ride, the Tough As Nails delivers versatility and an aggressively incognito style to match.
- Advanced thermo-poly alloy composite shell
- Removable chin bar converts helmet from closed to open face 3/4 helmet style
- Two shell sizes
- Removable, washable, moisture wicking and hypoallergenic liner
- Air Strike Direct ventilation system
- Tri-Tech three stage drop-down internal sun visor
- Clear and smoke internal sun visor lenses included
- Top stud for easy accessory / GoPro mounting
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE 22-05 standards as a 3/4 helmet.
Speed & Strength Helmet Sizing
|XS||53 – 54|
|SM||55 – 56|
|MD||57 – 58|
|LG||59 – 60|
|XL||61 – 62|
|2XL||63 – 64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.