Shift Whit3 Label Blac Helmet
The Whit3 Label Helmet elevates expectations for quality, value, and style. This refined approach resulted in an aggressive and unique design which eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function. While preserving both ECE and DOT certifications, Shift increased ventilation dramatically with a total of 15 vents. The helmet channels a massive volume of air through the helmet to keep you cool and focused. Shift also reinvented the visor system by removing the center post to help prevent it from breaking during small, slow speed falls. Inside the helmet, you will find a dual density EPS liner for better energy absorption in case of an impact. And a removable/washable inner liner keeps the interior fresh and funk-free.
- Unique shell design eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function
- Injection molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability and aggressive design
- Dual density EPS internal foam for impact absorption
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure
- 10 intake ports work together with 5 rear vents to provide maximum air intake and exhaust
- Unique fixed visor system allows more direct air channeling through center channel
- Removable / washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system
- DOT and ECE 22.05 approved.
Shift Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.