Shark Street Drak Crower Helmet
If you always wanted to be a fighter pilot but riding motorcycles is as close as you got, the Shark Street-Drak Crower Helmet is here to let you live out your fantasy. Formerly known as the Shark Raw Helmet, the aviator-inspired design combines a 3/4 thermoplastic shell with off-road style goggles and a mean-looking face mask to create a helmet perfect for tearing up the streets in whatever urban jungle you call home. The sweat-wicking liner and ventilation system keeps even the hottest heads cool and, while the plastic face mask does not provide impact protection, it does do a handy job of keeping bugs and road debris out of your mouth.
Regardless of what you’re riding, the Street Drak is a helmet for those who aren’t afraid to stand out from the pack. Ride apart, ride Drak.
- Constructed from injected thermoplastic resin
- Comfortable natural fiber interior and ventilation system using air vents and diffusers
- Two position top vent (open/closed)
- QRGS: Quick Release Goggle System
- Double anti-fog and anti-scratch visor
- Face protection mask
- Aerodynamic outer shell
- D-ring closure
- 2 shell sizes (SM-MD and LG-XL)
- Easy fit for glasses wearers with the goggles
Note: Helmet features a D-ring closure, not the micro-ratchet as shown.
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.