Shark Spartan GT Carbon Kromium Helmet
The Shark Spartan GT Kromium Helmet is a fiber composite full-face helmet with all the upgrades. A multiaxial fiberglass shell combines with a multi-density EPS for full protection and an emergency removal cheek pad system that allows quick release of the helmet interior in case things go south. A Pinlock Max Vision lens is included in the box in order to keep helmets fog free no matter the conditions outside. Two air inlets and two air extractors with on/off switch allow for personalized ventilation ensuring just the right amount of air enters the helmet to cool riders down. The Spartan GT Helmet also allows easy install for Sharktooth intercom system.
- Multiaxial fiberglass shell
- 2 shell sizes for optimal morphological adjustment
- Double-D ring strap
- Multi-density EPS
- Emergency Removal System to allow for quick release of the helmet interior in case of emergency
- Optical Class 1-rated visor featuring variable thicknesses and an anti-scratch treatment
- Pinlock Max Vision included in the box
- New ergonomic visor locking system with an airflow position
- Ultra soft visor notching movement
- UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches
- Quick visor release system
- Alveotech lining fabric featuring antimicrobial properties
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing
- Easy Fit system optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Dual use anti-fog breath guard
- Anti-fog mask
- Slot reserved for the Sharktooth intercom
- 2 air inlets
- 2 air extractors with on/off switch.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|SM / Carbon/Blue||10014173||HE7008DDUBS||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|MD / Carbon/Blue||10014174||HE7008DDUBM||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|LG / Carbon/Blue||10014175||HE7008DDUBL||Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|XL / Carbon/Blue||10014176||HE7008DDUBXL||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.