Shark S-Drak Dagon Carbon Helmet
Representing an evolution of the infamous Drak helmet, the S-Drak swaps an internal, flip-up visor for the attached goggles of its predecessor. Featuring a redesigned face mask for improved ventilation, the S-Drak Carbon’s 100% carbon fiber shell is designed to be slim and ultra-lightweight. The S-Drak Carbon Helmet’s lean and mean profile is just as eye-catching as it is comfortable.
- 100% carbon fiber and slim fit shell for a lower profile and lighter weight
- 2 shell sizes (SM-MD and LG-XL)
- Redesigned mask for improved ventilation
- Retractable internal sun shield equipped with an air intake deflector
- Fully removable and washable interior made of a 3D micro-aerated mesh material
- Eyeglass compatible
- Ready for installation of the Sharktooth system
- DOT approved
Note: Helmet comes with double-D ring strap, not micro-ratchet as shown in images.
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.