Shark Race-R Pro Zarco 2019 Replica Helmet
The high-end SHARK Race-R Pro is constructed from carbon/aramid fibers and was initially developed for Shark’s top level racers: Moto GP, WSBK, Moto 2. Can you imagine the level of requirement these riders have? Shark had to ensure top level performance, giving the utmost importance to functionality and ergonomics: lightness, stability, comfort, precision and aerodynamics because the requirement from top racers is two-fold: safety and leading-edge technology. Shark must protect in critical situations, and must also contribute to their riding performance. The Shark Race-R Pro gives you the same level of excellence as it does to elite riders.
Shark’s mantra is simple, “Just race! We care about the rest.”
The Race Pro-R is Shark’s high-end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the Race-R Pro has been developed from technical data as close as possible from human head specifications. Shark has taken into account your constraints before considering its own. From the very first track tests, riders have acknowledged its stability, even above 300 km/h, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field as well as its optical distortion-free shield.
Thanks to wind tunnel testing, Shark has minimized unpleasant cyclonic airflows on the Race R Pro by adding a double blade spoiler. Result = Stability. The Race R Pro ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents
- 7 extractors
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- 4 air flow points with optimized venturi efficiency
- Shield has variable density: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|SM / Blue/White/Orange||10014217||HE8628DBWOS||Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|MD / Blue/White/Orange||10014218||HE8628DBWOM||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|LG / Blue/White/Orange||10014219||HE8628DBWOL||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|XL / Blue/White/Orange||10014220||HE8628DBWOXL||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.