Shark Race-R Pro Lorenzo Catalunya Helmet
Taking its name from the Circuit de Catalunya in Barcelona, the Race-R Pro Carbon is constructed from carbon / aramid fibers and developed specifically for racers in all levels of the sport: MotoGP, WSBK and Moto 2. Shark ensures top level performance, giving the utmost importance to functionality and ergonomics: lightness, stability, comfort, precision and aerodynamics. Shark must protect in critical situations, and must also contribute to their riding performance. The Shark Race-R Pro Carbon gives you the same level of excellence as it does to elite riders.
Shark’s mantra is simple: “Just race! We care about the rest.”
Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the Race-R Pro Carbon has been developed from technical data as close as possible from human head specifications. Shark has therefore taken into account your own constraints before considering its own. From the very first track tests, riders have acknowledged its stability, even above 300 km/h, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field as well as its optical distortion-free shield.
“The Race R PRO concentrates all what I am looking for in a helmet when riding my bike. In fact, it contributes to my riding performance.” – Randy de Puniet
Thanks to wind tunnel testing, Shark has minimized unpleasant cyclonic airflows on the Race R Pro by adding a double blade spoiler. Result: unmatched stability. Taking airflow another step further, the Race R Pro ventilation system is a synthesis of these hours in the wind tunnel:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents
- 7 extractors
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
- Super Light Weight Carbon / Aramid Fiber shell
- Sharktooth Bluetooth communicator ready
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- 4 air flow points with optimized venturi efficiency
- Shield has variable density: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- Five star SHARP safety rating
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|SM / Black/Blue/Orange||1784613||HE8641DKRBS||Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|MD / Black/Blue/Orange||1784614||HE8641DKRBM||Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|LG / Black/Blue/Orange||1784615||HE8641DKRBL||Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|XL / Black/Blue/Orange||1784616||HE8641DKRBXL||Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.