Shark D-Skwal 2 Penxa Helmet
The Shark D-Skwal 2 Penxa Helmet adds a whole new level of cool to any riders style. A ventilation system comprised of two air inlets and two air extractors combine with an aerodynamic spoiler to ensure even cooling throughout the helmet. A Pinlock Max Vision insert included in the box along with a dual use removable anti-fog breath guard prevents fogging on the inside. The Shark EasyFit system makes this helmet great for riders that wear glasses while riding. The D-Skwal 2 also makes installation of the Sharktooth intercom system a breeze with a built in slot.
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- Double-D buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- Pinlock Max Vision included in the box
- UV380-labeled visor, scratch resistant treated
- Autoseal system enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air
- Quick visor release system
- Bidr eyes lining fabric
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing
- EasyFit system, optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- Dual use removable anti-fog breath guard
- Anti-fog mask
- Reserved Slot for the Sharktooth intercom
- 2 air inlets
- 2 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- New ventilation configuration identical to that of the SKWAL 2 mode
- Ready for installation of the Sharktooth Wireless Entertainment System.
Shark Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.