Sena Momentum Bluetooth-Integrated Helmet
The Sena Momentum Bluetooth-Integrated Helmet features Bluetooth technology neatly tucked into a premium composite fiberglass shell. There is no need to futz with routing wires or positioning speakers. No more dealing with a microphone constantly brushing against your chin on long, otherwise glorious, rides. With the Sena Momentum, it’s all baked right in.
Sena’s advanced sound processing filters out road and wind noise so that your conversations will be surprisingly clear. Using the on-board features you’ll be able to link up in a 8-way intercom with other Sena riders or listen to you favorite tunes as you’re tearing up the twisties. Pairing a Bluetooth-enabled mobile device to your Sena allows you to take advantage of your smartphone’s capabilities such as navigation, music or hands free calling.
- Composite fiberglass shell
- Two shell sizes
- Multi density EPS liner
- Pinlock ready face shield (Pinlock lens sold separately)
- Removable, washable, quick dry liner
- Top and chin vents
- Rear exhaust port
- Double D-ring closure
- Includes breath guard and chin curtain
- DOT and ECE Certified
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Talk time: 20 hours
- Charge time: 2.5 hours
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Audio multitasking
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC codec
- Working distance of up to 1600 meters (1 mile) in open terrain
- Supports up to 8 riders
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
Sena Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.