Sena 30K Bluetooth Headset
The Sena 30K is not simply a Bluetooth headset, it is an adaptive-mesh communicator: the future of wireless communication. The 30K operates on Sena’s Mesh Intercom technology, a 2.4 GHz frequency, connecting to other riders in an entirely new way. Group connectivity is made simple with the 30K. Should one of the group’s riders go out of range, the Mesh Intercom intelligently keeps the rest of the group in seamless communication, while actively searching to reconnect, should that rider come back within range. Never again will you have to stop and reconnect, or worry about dropping connections from overly-complicated daisy-chain group pairings.
Utilizing two antennae and two separate and dedicated processors, the Sena 30K is both a 4.1 Bluetooth headset and an Adaptive Mesh-Networking device, the two working simultaneously in concert within one low-profile unit to accomplish all your communication and entertainment needs. Sena 30K Audio Multitasking technology allows you to have a conversation via Adaptive Mesh-Networking technology while simultaneously enjoying Bluetooth operations such as streaming smartphone music, taking or making phone calls, or listening to turn-by-turn GPS navigation, so there is no clunky navigation between devices or channels or frustrating re-pairing of devices. Promising the smoothest, most uninterrupted listening experience ever, the Sena 30K is a huge technological leap forward – simplicity through sophistication, so you can focus on the important part: enjoying the ride.
Using the private group mode, the 30K can pair in full duplex communication with up to 16 riders at a range up of to 1.2 miles, while an endless amount of additional Guest users can tune in for listening only. When riding with 5 or more riders, the Mesh Intercom is capable of keeping the group connected at a range of up to 5 miles. Although Mesh Intercom is the next big thing, you won’t leave your Bluetooth buddies in the dust either. The 30K is still capable of pairing with up to 3 other Sena or non-Sena Bluetooth communicators at a range of up to 1 mile, depending on the range of your riding buddies’ headsets. Using Sena’s RideConnected Mobile App, the 30K is also able to connect with riders anywhere in the world via your mobile network.
- Talk time: Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours, Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Dimensions: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 61 g (2.15oz)
Mesh Network Bluetooth
- Mesh Intercom ™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom: Working distance up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 mile) in open terrain
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 20 minutes of charging equals 5 hours Bluetooth intercom or 3 hours Mesh Intercom
- Lithium Polymer Battery
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
- 3.5mm earbud port
- Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 76 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
Note: The Sena 30K is only able to Audio Multitask with other Sena 30Ks.