Sedici Strada 2 Carbon Helmet
The Sedici Strada 2 Carbon Helmet picks up where the previous generation left off to deliver performance and protection for any rider. A proprietary blend of 6k carbon fiber creates a strong lightweight shell. Three distinct shell sizes are an upgrade from the previous generation and make sure that the helmet you pick fits like a low profile lid. The shell’s aerodynamics reduce lift and turbulence at speed so you can focus on the road ahead. The dual density EPS liner features cut out channels to help direct airflow through the helmet for excellent ventilation.
Deliberately designed features help the Strada 2 perform for the most demanding of motorcyclists. A dark smoke internal drop down sun visor deploys just by sliding a switch so the days of swapping face shields are over. Multiple intake vents direct fresh air into the helmet, while exhaust ports pull stale air out. The interior of the helmet is removable and washable so you can keep it fresh riding season after riding season. Small panels of padding at the forehead and temples allow you to adjust the fit with 5mm of customization. A removable chin skirt helps seal off the bottom of the helmet to manage wind noise.
- Proprietary carbon fiber shell construction is lightweight without sacrificing strength
- Aerodynamically tuned shape reduces lift and turbulence
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Dual-density EPS liner channeled for airflow
- Quick-release flat race shield is anti-scratch and Pinlock ready (Pinlock insert sold separately)
- Seamless 360-degree face shield gasket minimizes wind noise
- Dark smoke internal drop down sun visor
- 2 position high flow chin vent channels fresh air across the inner shield and rider’s face
- Dual intake vents at the crown with 3 settings
- 3 rear exhaust vents to maximize air extraction
- Removable, washable multi-density cheek pads are moisture wicking and antibacterial
- Adjustable padding at forehead and temples with 5mm of customization
- Removable chin skirt helps minimize wind noise (included)
- Reflective inserts at bottom of neck roll and cheek pads
- Double D-ring closure
- Meets or exceeds DOT and ECE-22.05 standards
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield.
Sedici Adult Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.