Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet – Solid Colors
The EXO R2000 is Scorpion’s flagship performance race helmet. Built with exclusive TCT composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-2000 was developed by Scorpion engineers with input from MotoGP riders and tested on the track as well as in the lab. Scorpion’s exclusive Ellip-Tec ratchet technology ensures a tight seal around the shield while the advanced aero-tuned ventilation system produces generous airflow and circulation throughout the helmet.
The aerodynamically designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. The Scorpion EXO-R2000 comes equipped with Emergency Release cheek pads, a standard EverClear shield PLUS a bonus Dark Smoke EverClear shield. Pinlock MaxVision- ready flat shields with tearoff posts are available as an accessory for the track (sold separately). Scorpion’s DNA is infused into every facet of the EXO-R2000 and the result is a new benchmark for quality and value in a premium helmet.
- TCT Composite Shell – Developed exclusively by Scorpion and consisting of a proprietary 5 layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- AirFit- Permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads
- EverClear no-fog face shield – Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick II – Moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads are breathable, easily removable and washable
- KwickFit cheek pads accommodate easy on and off for most common styles of eye glasses
- Elip-Tec Ratchet System – Easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds. Also pulls the faceshield against the eyeport gasket when closed to ensure a proper seal
- Emergency Release System – Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads in case of emergency
- Six intake air ports across the front of the helmet force cool air in while 10 exhaust vents maximize exhaust of hot air
- Titanium Double D-rings
- Includes Aero Skirt for increased aerodynamics and reduced wind noise
- 5 year warranty
- 4 shell sizes
- Snell 2010 Certified
Note: Includes both clear and dark smoke face shields.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Black / XS||839528||200-0032||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|White / XS||839522||200-0052||Out of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|
|White / 2XL||839527||200-0057||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Scorpion Helmet Sizing
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 5/8 – 22||55-56|
|MD||22 7/16 – 22 13/16||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8 – 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||24 13/16 – 25 3/16||63-64|
|3XL||25 9/16 – 26||65-66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.