Scorpion EXO-HX1 Blackletter Helmet
Pull up to the function villain style with the Scorpion EXO-HX1 Helmet. An aggressive look is combined with Scorpion’s known safety and comfortability to bring you unmatched style and function. The advanced LG Polycarbonate Shell was specifically designed to maximize impact energy dispersal while advanced multi-layering of EPS provides superior impact absorption. The EPS features channels to guide airflow in through a large ram-air intake vent and out the exhaust ports in the rear. The anti-scratch, anti-fog Everclear shield flips up and down seamlessly with Scorpion’s patent-pending Neodynium Magnetic mechanism, paired with brass-finish hex bolts for a classy touch. (M3 hex tool included.) The fully removable and washable KwickWick III anti-microbial interior is glasses friendly and features speaker pockets to dial in placement on Bluetooth speakers (Bluetooth communication sold separately.) With an optional peak visor to give an even more super-moto inspired look, the Scorpion EXO-HX1 boasts style and functionality into a truly killer package.
- Advanced LG polycarbonate shell specifically engineered to maximize impact dispersal
- Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy absorption and internal channeling for increased airflow
- Adjustable front ram-air intake, linked via internal channeling system to an integrated exhaust spoiler for optimal flow-thru
- Adjustable front mouth vent
- Everclear anti-fog anti-scratch treated face shield
- Patent pending Neodynium Magnetic face shield mechanism replaces detents with fluid shield movement
- Face shield fastened with brass finished hex bolt (M3 hex key included)
- Removable/washable KwikWick III anti-microbial interior
- 3D contoured, Kwikfit cheek pads allow easy access for most eye glasses Integrated speaker pockets to accommodate
- Chin Curtain included to help reduce wind noise
- Optional peak visor included
- Double D-Rings
- DOT FMVSS No. 218 & ECE 22.05 Certified.
Scorpion Helmet Sizing
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 5/8 – 22||55-56|
|MD||22 7/16 – 22 13/16||57-58|
|LG||23 1/8 – 23 5/8||59-60|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62|
|2XL||24 13/16 – 25 3/16||63-64|
|3XL||25 9/16 – 26||65-66|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.