O’Neal SLAT Torment Trials Helmet
The O’Neal SLAT Torment Trials Helmet features lightweight fiberglass construction and a traditional open-face structure. The removable and washable ultra-plush liner is designed to wick away plenty of moisture, a necessity at low speeds while completing gravity defying maneuvers.
- Fiberglass shell construction
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Adjustable visor design
- Intake and exhaust vents for ventilation and cooling
- D-ring chinstrap
- Durable multi-colored clear coated graphics
- Meets DOT and ECE 22-05 safety standards.
O’Neal Helmet Sizing
|HELMET SIZE||HEAD MEASUREMENT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.