Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
O’Neal Sierra II Helmet
O’Neal Sierra II Helmet, featuring polycarbonate/ABS construction, is designed for more aggressive adventure riding and varying terrain. The Sierra II Helmet includes an integrated face shield and a shorter peak visor for more diverse functionality.
- Shell is constructed from ABS
- Moisture wicking, removable/washable air channeled comfort liner
- Vent holes for optimal ventilation
- Integrated face shield
- Height adjustable helmet shield
- Padded chin strap with double-d safety lock
- Meets DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards
- Designed for Street, Enduro, Side by Side and Adventure riding.
O’Neal Helmet Sizing
|HELMET SIZE||HEAD MEASUREMENT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.