O’Neal 3 Series Vertical Helmet
The O’Neal 3 Series Helmet is constructed using a lightweight poly-injected shell and delivers full venting for improved aerodynamics and overall cooling.
- Shell is constructed with durable Polycarbonate
- Shell weight (size large): 1500grams (±50)
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded liner keeps you cool and dry by wicking away sweat
- Adjustable visor design
- Intake and exhaust vents for ventilation and cooling
- Durable multi-colored clear coated graphics
- Replacement parts available
- Meets DOT, ECE 22-05 and AS/NZS safety standards.
O’Neal Helmet Sizing
|HELMET SIZE||HEAD MEASUREMENT (CM)|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.