Nexx X.WST2 Carbon Helmet
Aggressive styling and a featherweight shell make the Nexx X.WST2 a very potent contender within the premium sport and sport touring arena. Exterior sculpting diffuses air to create less drag which in turn produces less strain on your neck; this helmet cuts through the wind like a knife. In addition to efficiently routing turbulent air around the shell, a refined array of intake and exhaust vents channel high speed air through the helmet to keep you cool as you’re carving up the corners. When the open road diverts towards the blaring sun, a drop down internal sun visor can be deployed in a quick haste.
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements and carbon fiber
- Shell-integrated spoiler eliminates upward lift and reduces drag
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Wide panoramic field of view
- Two air intakes and 4 output (Air Dynamic System)
- Removable, washable CoolMax liner and 3D cheek pads are anti-allergic and wick away sweat
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Chin curtain
- D-ring chin strap closure
- X-Swift Lexan face shield with toolless Block’N’Seal quick-change system
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
- Integrated spoiler
Nexx Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.