Nexx X.WED2 Hill End Helmet
The X.WED2 marries the comfort of a touring helmet with the ventilation of a dirt helmet to bring you the ultimate ADV lid. Big bikes like to go fast but sometimes the terrain requires calculated and strategic low speed prowess. In these conditions the X.WED2 truly shines. With double the air inlet ventilation in comparison to its predecessor, the X-Wild does everything it can to keep you cool when you need to keep your cool. At highway speeds, head checks are more of a breeze because the the peak has been engineered to catch less of the breeze. A drop down internal sun visor enables a smooth transition from sunny morning jaunts to dimly-lit evening excursions.
- Revamped ventilation system
- Air channeling peak
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements, and carbon fiber
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Double D-ring chin closure
- Removable, washable CoolMax 3D lining and cheek pads
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
|PRODUCT STYLEUBIKE||ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|XS / Black/White/Grey/Orange||1252461||5600427067027||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
Nexx Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.