Nexx X.Vilitur Hi-Viz Helmet
The Nexx X Vilitur helmet takes the modular helmet and injects Nexx’s signature style-meets-function ethos. The helmet features all-metal locking mechanisms to ensure a safe and secure connection between the chin bar and helmet chassis. Double rubber seals at the chin bar and vortex generators located in the chin area work together to provide improved sound isolation for a quiet riding experience. Compatible with the Nexx X-Com 2 Bluetooth headset, the helmet also includes two mounting brackets for action cameras. Featuring one-piece neck roll and cheek pads, 2 intake and 2 exhaust vents, the X-Vilitur is sure to make any ride, short or ultra-long distance, an even more enjoyable experience.
- X-MATRIX aerodynamic shell made of fiberglass, aramid and carbon fibers
- 3 shell Sizes: 2XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- All-metal, Super Locker 360º double pivot system for secure chin bar locking
- Optically correct, anti-scratch, Pinlock-ready face shield (insert sold separately)
- X-SWIFT Quick Release visor mechanism
- Panoramic Eye Port
- Internal sun visor
- 2 intake, 2 exhaust vents
- Morfofit ergonomic cheek pads fit for glasses wearers
- One-piece neck roll and cheek pads
- Moisture-wicking, removable and washable X.MART DRY fabric liners
- Adjustable chin curtain
- Removable Breath Guard
- Micro-ratchet stainless steel chin strap
- Includes two action camera bracket mounts
- Double rubber seals at chin bar and face shield
- Vortex generators at chin area for improved aerodynamics and reduced buffeting
- Nexx X-Com 2 compatible (unit sold separately)
- DOT and ECE approved.
Nexx Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.