Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. Tiny dots above right side of shield. Mfg: 12/2019
LS2 Valiant Helmet
The designers at LS2 took a popular concept, 180 degree flip, and designed a totally new and unique mechanism, allowing the Valiant to be the smallest, lightest helmet of its kind on the market. If the weather is cold, use it as a full-face. Easily flip the chin bar back to talk to your friends. As things warm up, use it as a ¾ open face helmet. No matter how you have it configured, you still get the benefit of a Pinlock-prepared face shield and LS2’s Twin Shield System drop-down internal sun shield. The FogFighter treated fog resistant shield is optically correct, as well as scratch resistant. The comfort padding uses LS2’s Thermo-Form lining. Thermo Form uses heat and pressure to weld the outer material to the inner foam. This avoids the need for glues and other chemicals, and allows the breathable fabric to stay breathable. The liner is removable, washable and hypoallergenic. Fully adjustable dynamic ventilation allows airflow to keep you cool, and control to keep you comfortable. The quick release chin strap makes it easy to get a secure, comfortable fit. The Valiant is LS2 SENA Bluetooth ready and meets or exceeds DOT standards.
- 180 degree flip-front modular design
- 2 shell sizes: XS-XL, 2XL-3XL
- Multi-density EPS
- KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) shell
- Scratch- and UV-resistant face shield
- Pinlock-ready face shield with included Pinlock insert
- Chin curtain
- Laser cut cheek pads
- Steel quick release chin strap
- Neck roll
- Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation creates a constant flow of air
- Versatility that allows the rider to easily choose between a full face or a ¾ open face helmet
- Ready for LRP 3 Bluetooth by SENA (sold separately)
- Built-in Twin Shield System inner sun shield
LS2 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.