LS2 FF328 Stream Paisley Helmet
The Stream Helmet starts with a proprietary lightweight and aerodynamic Kinetic Polymer Alloy shell. The technical fabric comfort liner wicks away moisture and includes cheek pads cut from one solid piece of high quality foam using LS2’s 3D Laser Technology for a perfect fit and no hot spots. It is fully removable and washable so you can keep it fresh. The Stream has the easiest to use Tool-less Quick Release on the market, and makes swapping shields a breeze. The face shield is scratch resistant, optically correct and Pinlock ready. LS2 added a built-in Twin Shield System drop down sun shield, so you get an amazing helmet at an unbelievable value.
- HPTT (High Pressure Thermoplastic Technology) shell
- 1 shell size
- Channeled EPS
- FFS Fog Fighter System 3D optically correct face shield with Quick Release System
- Pinlock ready face shield
- Inner drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Removable chin curtain
- Breath deflector
- Top and chin vents with exhaust port in back
- Quick release metal security plate reinforced strap
- Cheek pads with laser cut foam
- Neck roll
- DOT/ECE 22.05 certified
Note: Logos on the Matte Titanium Helmet are in a solid color, much like the Matte Black logos.
LS2 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.