LS2 LinkIn Ride Pal By Sena Version 3
The LinkIn Ride Pal by Sena is an integrated Bluetooth communicator for the LS2 Challenger HPFC, Challenger Carbon, Metro EVO P/J, Rapid, Rapid Mini, Spitfire, Sphere, Sphere Lux, Stream EVO, Twister 2, Valiant, and Vortex Helmet. The system consists of speakers, a mic and a 3-button control panel that discretely installs on the chin strap for seamless Bluetooth integration.
Talk with your friends, listen to music or follow directions from a GPS app.
- Will pair with any other SENA system, such as 20S, 10S and 10C
- Pair with up to three other systems at one time for intercom
- Intercom with non Sena units using Universal Intercom Mode
- Has an LRP device manager to update firmware online
- Can use multipoint pairing for second mobile phone, GPS, SENA SR10, etc.
- Play A2DP music
- Share music via intercom using Bluetooth
- 7 hour battery life during use
- 2.5 hour charging time
- LS2 Assault
- LS2 Challenger HPFC
- LS2 Challenger Carbon
- LS2 Horizon
- LS2 Metro EVO P/J
- LS2 Rapid
- LS2 Rapid Mini
- LS2 Spitfire
- LS2 Sphere
- LS2 Sphere Lux
- LS2 Stream EVO
- LS2 Twister 2
- LS2 Valiant
- LS2 Valiant 2
- LS2 Vortex
- LS2 Verso
Note: Image is for reference only.