LS2 Assault Commando Helmet
The LS2 Assault Helmet is constructed from LS2’s Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell technology – a lightweight composite material with improved levels of strength and rigidity. Paired with a multi-density EPS liner, the Assault Helmet delivers a low profile, aerodynamic riding experience with unique LS2 styling to match. The interior comfort liner uses a high-tech fabric that wicks moisture, dries quickly and is fully removable and washable. Cheek pads arrive pre-curved and engineered with LS2’s 3D laser technology for all-day comfort and a reduction in hot spots. The large, adjustable vents on the helmet’s brow and chinbar work in conjunction with the rear spoiler and side venturi vents to offer adjustable, dynamic flow-through ventilation. The oversized eyeport houses an optically correct face shield with pinlock anti-fog lens insert included.
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell
- Multi-density and channeled EPS
- 2 shell sizes: XS-MD and LG-3XL
- Clear 3D optically correct face shield with Quick Release System
- Pinlock anti-fog insert included
- Inner drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable comfort liner
- Cheek pads with laser cut foam
- Ratcheting quick-release closure
- DOT certified
- Designed for easy installation of the LS2 LinkIn RidePal III by SENA Bluetooth system.
LS2 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.