Klim Krios Pro Rally Helmet
The Klim Krios Pro Rally Helmet upgrades the impact performance and ventilation with Koroyd materials and construction. When compressed, the Koroyd materials crush and decelerate the impact energy to reduce head trauma. A full carbon fiber shell with an unmistakable wide carbon weave cuts the weight while still providing a strong shell. A Pinlock-ready face shield along with a Transitions Photochromic lens are included so you can take on various light conditions.
The specially designed visor and spoiler help to stabilize the helmet at speed. A quarter turn release mechanism lets you swap out the face shield and visor quickly and securely so you can go from street configuration to off-road without any tools. Use the Klim Radius Goggles whenever you are running the helmet without the face shield for superb eye protection.
- Hand-laid full-carbon shell features a wide carbon weave
- Optimized shell resin distribution for weight reduction
- Koroyd technology
- Pinlock-ready Polycarbonate anti-scratch face shield
- Transitions Photochromic lens
- Quick release shield and visor system requiring only a simple, 90 degree quarter-turn to lock/unlock
- Aerodynamic visor and spoiler attributes to stabilize and put riders’ heads at ease
- Refined aerodynamics, vents, liner system for quieter ride
- Klimatek liner systems utilize adaptive smart foam technology and anti-microbial/bacterial fast-wicking textiles
- Fully adjustable chin and forehead vents
- Quickly transition from Street to Off-Road or to any of four riding modes quickly and without tools
- Klim Radius Goggle compatible
- Fid-lock strap closure
- Sena 10U compatible (sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds ECE and DOT standards.
Klim Helmet Sizing
|SM||54 – 55|
|MD||56 – 57|
|LG||58 – 59|
|XL||60 – 61|
|2XL||62 – 63|
|3XL||64 – 65|
TK1200 and K1R Helmets:
|SM||55 – 56|
|MD||57 – 58|
|LG||59 – 60|
|XL||61 – 62|
|2XL||63 – 64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.