Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet
Stealth, murdered-out or blacked-out. It doesn’t matter what you call it, the Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet is a monotone monster ready to pounce.
The Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet is an all-terrain terror that can hunt on the urban landscapes or prowl off the beaten path. Its composite shell is lightweight and stiff. A sculpted neckroll interfaces with your jacket so you can lean forward into a tuck without binding. A modular liner wicks sweat away so you can focus on choosing your line or the SUV that’s about to drift into your lane. The off-road inspired peak is wind tunnel tested for stability at speed. The Icon Variant Pro Rubatone Helmet is ready for any adventure be it in the concrete jungle, logging roads or other mind altering journeys.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking HydraDry
- Wind tunnel tested and refined anti-lift visor
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Integrated chin EPS air channels reduce shield fogging
- Quick change fog free shield
- Removable chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Matte Black / XL||10111594||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.