Icon Variant Pro Bug Chucker Helmet
With more flake than a 70’s bass boat and set of peepers only a mother could love, Icon keeps it reel with the Variant Pro Bug Chucker Helmet.
The Icon Variant Pro Helmet is an all-terrain terror that can hunt on the urban landscapes or prowl off the beaten path. Its composite shell is lightweight and stiff. The fog-free 3D-molded Precision Optics Face Shield increases peripheral vision and produces an unmatched distortion-free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
A five-piece sweat-wicking HydraDry liner works in conjunction with the vents to help reduce heat build-up, so when things get hot, you’re off the hook. A sculpted neckroll interfaces with your jacket so you can lean forward into a tuck without binding. The off-road inspired peak is wind tunnel tested for stability at speed. The Icon Variant Pro Helmet is ready for any adventure be it in the concrete jungle, logging roads or other mind-altering journeys.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Includes Clear and RST Red fog-free Precision Optics Face Shields
- Five-piece moisture-wicking HydraDry liner
- Interchangeable HydraDry liners provide greater amount of fitment combinations
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Wind tunnel tested and refined anti-lift visor
- Integrated chin EPS air channels reduce shield fogging
- Removable chin curtain
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon’s R.A.U. Bluetooth device
- World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards
- Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Ships with both Clear and RST Red fog-free Precision Optics Face Shields.
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.