Icon Variant Double Stack Helmet
Graphics come and go, but colors are timeless. For the person who can’t get down with badass snakes or sweet, sweet skulls, Icon brings you the Variant Double Stack. Tough enough to roll out with your squad yet respectable enough to show your grandma, the Icon Variant Double Stack Helmet has all the bases covered.
The hooligan inspired Icon Variant Helmet was born for urban engagements, open desert warfare and mountain incursions. Tactically designed for the new generation of moto mad, the Icon Variant blends ADV utilitarianism with street focused design to create a helmet blurs the line between street and trail. A wind tunnel refined shape, executed in a Fiberglass/ Dyneema/Carbon matrix, along with a dual-density EPS core provide critical impact energy management. Extensive venting and a removable HydraDry wicking liner provide increased comfort by reducing rider fatigue. The anti-lift visor directs and channels airflow as it reduces the glare from an unyielding UV assault, while the extended eyeport and zero distortion optics provide an unrivaled field of view. If the streets are your area of operation – equip yourself for the fight with the Icon Variant.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon Fiber Shell
- Industry leading multi-inlet ventilation system
- Wind tunnel tested and refined anti-lift visor
- Integrated chin EPS air channels reduce shield fogging
- Optically correct anti-fog shield
- Removable and washable HydraDry moisture wicking liner
- Removable chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.