Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Icon Airform Sacrosanct Helmet
Built for riders who need the accouterments of a touring helmet with the performance of a track helmet. When you want to have your cake and eat it too the Airform is a baker’s dozen of aggro-cupcakes. The Icon Airform Helmet pilfers the best ingredients from the performance oriented Airframe Pro and the feature rich Airflite. Icon then pats it, rolls it and marks it with a B before sliding it into an industrial oven for you and me. The result is an everyday helmet, if your everyday includes commuting to work in an aggressive riding posture or leisurely attacking apexes while on tour. Hold onto your buns, baker’s man.
Injection molded polycarbonate provides a stiff outer shell that meets the World Standard of Icon. Airflow channels formed right into the EPS liner keep you cool when you’re moving at speed. A sculpted neck roll lets you move into and out of the tuck position without as much interference with your jacket, one less thing to distract you while you are riding. An internal sun visor drops down to shield your eyes at the flip of a switch. Speaker pockets make it easy to install Icon’s R.A.U. Bluetooth Communicator so you can stay connected. The Icon Airform Helmet is the purpose built for multiple purposes. It doesn’t matter what you ride.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Internal airflow geormetry
- Continuous venting system
- Sculpted neck roll
- Fog-free Icon Optics face shield with rapid-release system
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Internal sun visor with exterior switch
- Removable molded breath deflector
- Removable Hydradry 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets are compatible with Icon’s R.A.U. Bluetooth communicator
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE) & PSC (JAPAN) helmet safety standards
- Does not ship with PSC Or MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|White / SM||10104137||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.