Icon Airflite Space Force Helmet
Space force is go! Built around a patriotic need to dominate the extra-terrestrial from the rings of Uranus to the deep nebular hole of the Zed cluster, the Icon Airflite Space Force Helmet is all Buck and no Rogers.
Silver flake and maximum planetary maps grace the exterior of the helmet while the new Forceshield stares firmly into the abyss. A drop down internal sun visor allows you to manage the sun or go to incognito mode at the flip of a switch. Removable Hydradry liner wicks moisture to keep your noggin dry and comfortable. The injection molded polycarbonate shell is strong to absorb energy and remain intact just in case you unintentionally headbutt cosmic debris.
The helmet’s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports. The oversized chin bar intake enhances airflow, keeping you cool by routing air where you need it most. A decrease of both drag and weight is achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline of the Airflite to avoid jacket or suit interference.
A neo-retro glimpse into one possible future, the Icon Airflite Space Force Helmet is the vessel of your dreams.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Three shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Includes Clear and RST Red fog-free Forceshields
- Includes RST Red spoiler
- Fog-free internal Dark Smoke Dropshield with external switch
- Removable Hydradry moisture-wicking liner
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Removable molded breath deflector and chin curtain
- Removable side plates
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon’s R.A.U. Bluetooth device
- World standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), and PSC (JAPAN) safety standards
- Does not ship with PSC or MFJ certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Ships with both Clear and RST Red fog-free Forceshields.
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.