Icon Airflite Blockchain Helmet
Don’t be pigeonholed into a certain type of riding. You may not fit into a neat little riding category so rock a helmet that doesn’t either. The Icon Airflite Helmet can attack corners on the weekends and battle against traffic on the weekdays. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking through ape hangers or gripping clip-ons. The Icon Air Flite Helmet doesn’t care what you ride. It just wants to go fast and look threatening.
Its chin vent is functional to flow air and terrify à la a Hannibal Lecter face mask. Intake vents snort in so much fresh air that you can smell pedestrian’s fear as you’re rolling down the block. They will not jaywalk in front of you. A drop down internal sun visor allows you to manage the sun or go to incognito mode at the flip of a switch. The injection molded polycarbonate shell is strong to absorb energy and remain intact just in case you unintentionally headbutt something solid. Its Hydradry liner wicks moisture to keep your noggin dry and comfortable.
The Icon Airflite Helmet has functional features and an aggressive style that stands out. Chianti and fava beans not included.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Fog-free inner sun shield
- Quick-change fog-free face shield
- Removable side plates
- Molded breath deflector
- Chin curtain
- Removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Recessed twin channel supervent cooling system
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI OR SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: This helmet ships with both dark smoke and clear face shields.
Icon Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.