HJC RPHA 70 ST Wody Helmet
Designed to bridge the gap between sport riding and touring, the HJC RPHA 70 Helmet meets the needs of riders who want both the lightweight performance, airflow and protection of a race helmet and the comfort, quiet and convenience of a touring helmet.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance
- Intake and exhaust top vents for maximum air circulation
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow
- Anti-fog HJ-1L smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly
- RapidFire shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Emergency cheek pads removal
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- HJ-26 anti-fog lens prepared shield
- Includes anti-fog insert lens
- Glasses-friendly EPS design
- DOT and ECE approved.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Black/Grey / SM||1856715||334482||Only 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Black/Grey / MD||1856716||334483||Out of Stock|
|Black/Grey / LG||1856717||334484||Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|Black/Grey / XL||1856718||334485||Out of Stock|
|Black/Grey / 2XL||1856719||334486||Out of Stock|
|SM / Black/Silver/Hi-Viz Yellow||1856710||334435||Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|MD / Black/Silver/Hi-Viz Yellow||1856711||334436||Only 2 Left: Ships next business day|
|LG / Black/Silver/Hi-Viz Yellow||1856712||334437||Out of Stock|
|XL / Black/Silver/Hi-Viz Yellow||1856713||334438||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|2XL / Black/Silver/Hi-Viz Yellow||1856714||334439||Only 3 Left: Ships next business day|
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.