HJC RPHA 70 ST Carbon Helmet
The RPHA 70 ST Carbon Helmet improves upon the original RPHA 70 ST model by ditching the fiberglass composite shell and going with a complete carbon fiber shell instead. The result is a sport touring helmet that looks like it belongs on the track. An updated shell structure helps the helmet weigh less than its standard counterpart. Dual-purpose top vent keeps air moving into and out of the helmet at speed. Premium MultiCool material wicks moisture and dries quickly to keep the interior comfortable even after touring all day. Deploy the dark smoke internal sun visor to keep the sun out of your eyes without having to physically swap out a face shield. The RPHA 70 ST Carbon helmet will keep you touring in comfort.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance
- Intake and exhaust top vents for maximum air circulation
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow
- Anti-fog smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly
- RapidFire shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Emergency cheek pads removal
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- HJ-26 anti-fog lens prepared shield
- Includes anti-fog insert lens
- Glasses-friendly EPS design
- 3.065 lbs / 1390 grams in a size MD
- DOT approved
- Speaker pockets
Note: Helmet ships with clear face shield.
HJC RPHA / FG-Jet / FG-17 Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.