HJC RPHA 11 Pro Carbon Helmet
The RPHA 11 Pro Carbon Helmet elevates above the already top of the line RPHA 11 Pro by utilizing lightweight carbon fiber in the shell instead of fiberglass composite. The carbon fiber version weighs in at less than 3.00lbs in a size MD with a weave finish that looks like it belongs in the paddock of a pro racer. The Max Airflow Top Vent scoops air at speed and directs it into the helmet for excellent venting. Each top vent has a six-stage variable control dial so you can fine tune the air flow. MultiCool material wicks moisture and dries quickly so the interior of the helmet stays comfortable. Glasses grooves at the temples accommodate eyeglasses or sunglasses. The center one-touch open and close mechanism on the face shield is ambidextrous and is designed for high speed racing conditions. Install a Smart HJC 20B or 10B Bluetooth headset (sold separately) into the helmet if you want to stay in touch during your sport touring. The RPHA 11 Pro Carbon Helmet the complete package for the track day and sporty riding enthusiast.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield is optically superior 2D face shield and provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens
- DOT approved
Note: Due to the ability to add a communication unit to this helmet the chin bar vents no longer function as ventilation ducts.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Carbon / XS||1291407||/0803-2399-03||Only 3 Left: Ships next business day|
|Carbon / SM||1291408||0803-2399-04||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Carbon / MD||1291409||0803-2399-05||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Carbon / LG||1291410||0803-2399-06||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Carbon / XL||1291411||0803-2399-07||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Carbon / 2XL||1291412||0803-2399-08||In Stock: Ships next business day|
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.