HJC i90 Snow Helmet – Electric Shield
The HJC i90 Modular Snow Helmet is a winter helmet with a polycarbonate shell, internal sun visor and electrically heated anti-fog face shield. The SuperCool moisture wicking liner system keeps you comfortable on long rides. A special groove along the temples accommodates glasses so you can see clearly regardless of your myopia. Paired with the heated shield, an included breath guard and chin curtain seal out the cold and help battle unwanted fog even further. Take your riding to new lows.
- Lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Aerodynamic advanced CAD shape with enlarged eye port for +10mm greater visibility
- Upgraded center one-touch open/close locking system
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System with seven intake vents and two exhaust venturi vents at the rear spoiler
- Chin bar vent flows air across the face shield to help eliminate shield fogging
- SuperCool® moisture-wicking interior uses advanced anti-bacterial, quick-drying fabric
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- Heated HJ-33 snow face shield with 12′ power cord
- Rapidfire™ shield replacement system requires no tools for quick, easy face shield changes
- Larger HJ-V9 drop down internal sun visor
- Patented One-Touch sun shield mechanism deploys and retracts quickly and easily with three riding positions
- Adjustable to three positions speaker pockets
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- D-ring chin strap closure
- Bluetooth-ready design accepts SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth communicators
- DOT and ECE approved (3XL – 5XL DOT only)
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.