HJC i 70 Watu Helmet
The i 70 from HJC is a full-face, DOT approved, sport-tourer helmet with a 3-position inner sun shield. The HJ-31 face shield easily locks down at the center and swaps out quickly thanks to the RapidFire II system. The HJC i 70 Helmet lets you stay cool and dry with 7 intake vents and 2 exhaust vents at the spoiler. Compact and lightweight, the i70 provides an excellent fit.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD and LG-2XL)
- Center one-touch open/close face shield locking system
- Powerful air-flow ventilation system with 7 intake vents and 2 exhaust vents at the spoiler
- SuperCool moisture-wicking interior
- Removable and washable cheek pad and liner
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- HJ-31 Pinlock-prepared face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Vision Plus (+10mm) wide face shield provides great visibility
- Rapidfire II face shield replacement system is ultra-quick, simple and secure
- HJ-V9 anti-fog and anti-scratch Dark Smoke SunShield
- One-touch integrated SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily and is adjustable to three positions
- Quick-release and adjustable D-ring with retention strap
- Reflective patches
- Breath deflector included
- DOT approved.
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.