Item Condition: This is a new item that has light cosmetic damage which may include, but is not limited to scuffs, scratches, stains, chips or dings. The damage affects the aesthetics but not the function of the item. The original packaging may or may not be present. Minor scuff on back of shell. MFG Date: 12/20
HJC i 70 Helmet
The i 70 from HJC is a full-face, DOT approved, sport-tourer helmet with a 3-position inner sun shield. The HJ-31 face shield easily locks down at the center and swaps out quickly thanks to the RapidFire II system. The HJC i 70 Helmet lets you stay cool and dry with 7 intake vents and 2 exhaust vents at the spoiler. Compact and lightweight, the i70 provides an excellent fit.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD and LG-2XL)
- Center one-touch open/close face shield locking system
- Powerful air-flow ventilation system with 7 intake vents and 2 exhaust vents at the spoiler
- SuperCool moisture-wicking interior
- Removable and washable cheek pad and liner
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- HJ-31 Pinlock-prepared face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Vision Plus (+10mm) wide face shield provides great visibility
- Rapidfire II face shield replacement system is ultra-quick, simple and secure
- HJ-V9 anti-fog and anti-scratch Dark Smoke SunShield
- One-touch integrated SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily and is adjustable to three positions
- Quick-release and adjustable D-ring with retention strap
- Reflective patches
- Breath deflector included
- DOT approved.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Black / MD||10112158||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.