HJC DS-X1 Snow Helmet – Electric Shield
Ride in the cold with the HJC DS-X1 Snow Helmet. The converting system lets you easily swap out the face shield for goggles and peak. Wash out the grime with the removable cheek pads and liner.
- Advanced Polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- SuperCool moisture-wicking interior is anti-bacterial, removable, and washable
- Large eye port for maximum visibility and superior goggle fit
- HJ-27 electric shield
- Aerodynamic visor and shell
- Easy converting system from shield and visor to visor-only helmet
- Chin curtain included
- Breath deflector included
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Glasses grooves can accommodate riders who wear eyeglasses
- Double D-ring
- DOT approved
HJC Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.