GMax Youth GM49Y Deflect Helmet
Kids know riding is fun and GMax makes it even more fun with the GM49 Youth Helmet. Parents will be happy knowing that their little one is protected in a lightweight, DOT approved helmet that they will love wearing.
- Superior fitting lightweight youth helmet
- Youth sized shell and sizing designed for smaller heads
- Thermoplastic poly composite shell
- Removable, adjustable interior and cheek pads allow for custom fitting and easy cleaning
- Snap-in removable chin curtain and breath guard improves warmth and reduces fogging
- Flow-through intake/exhaust venting forehead vents and rear exhaust vents help pull in desired fresh air and remove unwanted hot air through channeled vents
- Screwless quick change maximum seal face shield
- Large eyeport for improved range of vision
- Padded chin strap.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|Hi-Viz Yellow/Grey / Youth LG||1777745||G1493522||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Hi-Viz Yellow/Grey / Youth MD||1777746||G1493521||Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Hi-Viz Yellow/Grey / Youth SM||1777747||G1493520||Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Youth LG / White/Blue||1777742||G1493512||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Youth MD / White/Blue||1777743||G1493511||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Youth SM / White/Blue||1777744||G1493510||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Youth LG / Matte Red||1777739||G1493032||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Youth MD / Matte Red||1777740||G1493031||Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Youth SM / Matte Red||1777741||G1493030||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
GMax Youth Helmet Sizing
|SM||49 – 50|
|SM/MD||50 – 51|
|MD||51 – 52|
|LG||53 – 54|
|LG-XL||52 – 53|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.