GMax OF77 Helmet
The GMax OF77 Helmet is based off of the very successful GM67. It features the Spa Soft and CoolMax interior and multi-density cheek pads. The OF77 is like having two helmets in one. It offers the comfort of an open helmet, plus it quickly and easily converts to a full face helmet for those looking for increased protection and comfort with the installation of the optional jaw piece.
- Lightweight DOT approved Thermo-Plastic Alloy shell
- Anti-fog coated inner sun shield easily raised or lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Cheek pads feature a multi-density foam construction creating a superior fit
- Optional removable jaw piece (sold separately)
- SPC top front vents/interior and styro designed for a controlled air flow
- DEVS adjustable Dual Exhaust Venting System, top, side and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head.
- Large eye port for improved peripheral and range of vision
- Spa Soft, CoolMax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dried quickly
- Removable/washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets with built in space for speakers for use of communication systems
- Soft padded chin strap
- Helmet bag included
- Optional LED brake light kit (sold separately)
GMax Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.