GMax HH65 Source Full Dress Helmet
The HH65 Full Dress Helmet packs a long roster of features into a slick half-helmet shell that is ready for the open road. This low profile lid delivers V-twin style while concealing a dual-density EPS liner and earning a DOT certification. A tinted drop down sun visor slides into action when the sun hits eye level. This tinted shield can be swapped without tools for a clear visor (included) for UV protection and to shield the eyes from the wind. A low-profile sun peak provides some additional shade from overhead sun while adding to the classic appearance.
Internally, channels in the injection-molded EPS help pass air over the rider’s head, and a removable / washable liner using Coolmax Core Technology helps regulate heat as it pulls perspiration away from the rider and facilitates evaporation. The polycarbonate shell is a continuous, uninterrupted form with either black or polished rivet hardware for a look that pairs well with any ride. An included neck curtain can be easily added or removed to regulate temperatures further and help shield the rider from wind bast. This snap-in neck curtain also features speaker pockets to make Bluetooth installation easier (Bluetooth sold separately).
The HH65 Full Dress Helmet shares many of the same features found in the GM65 Helmet. The HH65 Helmet, however, uses a quick-release ratchet strap closure with micro adjustment instead of a double D-ring buckle. The Full Dress version of the HH65 uniquely includes a sun peak.
- Low profile half-helmet design
- Dual-Density Styro Technology for a slimmer EPS liner thickness
- Tinted retractable, hard coated UV400 drop down sun visor
- Clear UV400 drop down visor also included
- Removable sun peak
- Removable snap-in neck / ear curtain for cool weather riding
- Neck curtain features speaker pockets for Bluetooth compatibility
- EPS vent channels for improved airflow
- Removable, washable Coolmax Core Technology comfort liner
- Quick-release ratchet strap closure with micro adjustment
- DOT certified.
GMax Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.