GMax GM54S Modular Helmet – Solid
The modular design of the GMax GM54 allows the flip-jaw to rotate further back on the crown of the helmet. The further rotation of the flip-jaw not only increases the user’s line-of-sight when in the raised position, but it also lessens the user’s fatigue by maintaining an even distribution of weight across the helmet.
- Inner flip sun shield is easily raised of lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Distortion-free clear single lens face shield
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light
- One hand, easy to use chin bar push-to-open mechanism
- Lightweight thermo-plastic alloy shell
- Excellent shield sealing reduces unwanted air and noise
- D.E.V.S Dual Exhaust Venting System top, side, and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce or eliminate fogging
- Large eye port for improved range of vision
- Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly
- Removable and washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish
- Soft helmet bag included
- Optional rear brake light kit (sold separately)
- The GM54 has a more intermediate oval headshape than the GM64, but it is still on the round end of the spectrum.
|PRODUCT STYLE||UBIKE ITEM #||MFR. PRODUCT #||AVAILABILITY|
|XS / Titanium||828115||G1540473||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
GMax Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.