GMax GM54S Modular Helmet – Solid
The modular design of the GMax GM54 allows the flip-jaw to rotate further back on the crown of the helmet. The further rotation of the flip-jaw not only increases the user’s line-of-sight when in the raised position, but it also lessens the user’s fatigue by maintaining an even distribution of weight across the helmet.
- Inner flip sun shield is easily raised of lowered with a lever located on the exterior of the helmet
- Distortion-free clear single lens face shield
- Integrated multi-function red LED rear light
- One hand, easy to use chin bar push-to-open mechanism
- Lightweight thermo-plastic alloy shell
- Excellent shield sealing reduces unwanted air and noise
- D.E.V.S Dual Exhaust Venting System top, side, and rear venting reduces fogging and sweating by allowing hot air to escape from the mouth area and top of head
- Adjustable chin vent directs air upward across the inside of the shield to help reduce or eliminate fogging
- Large eye port for improved range of vision
- Coolmax comfort liner and cheek pads move the moisture away from your body and the fabric dries quickly
- Removable and washable interior and adjustable cheek pads allow for more comfortable sizing
- Deluxe ear pockets for better fit and comfort
- Built in speaker pockets for communication systems
- Soft padded chin strap
- Painted shell with high quality clear coat finish
- Soft helmet bag included
- Optional rear brake light kit (sold separately)
- The GM54 has a more intermediate oval headshape than the GM64, but it is still on the round end of the spectrum.
GMax Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.