GMax GM11D Dual Sport Ribbon Riders Helmet
The GMax GM11 D/S Helmet has a completely redesigned mouthpiece and peak, giving the GM11 a sleek and modern look.
- Lightweight thermo-plastic poly alloy shell
- Can be quickly converted from a visor configuration to a visor-less configuration
- Side shield plate covers included to use when configuring to a visor-less set-up
- Outer flip shield is completed hidden under the visor, and out of line-of-sight, when in the fully raised position
- Large eye port that accepts large goggles
- Visor is designed to allow airflow to pass uninterrupted across the helmet to virtually eliminate helmet-lift at highway speeds.
- Shield can be fully raised or lowered when using goggles
- Maximum air flow is achieved through shell/styro and comfort liner vents
- Top, front, and jaw piece vents are a bold design that can be fully opened or closed with a gloved hand
- Final clear coat covering for outstanding finish and durability
- Additional support inserts are located between the cheek pads and the shell for increased comfort and outside sound reduction
- Removable washable cheek pads
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Plush removable washable interior
- Padded D-ring chin strap with a retention snap that secures excess chin strap length.
GMax Helmet Sizing
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.