Fox Racing Youth V1 Revn Helmet
The Fox Racing V1 Helmet is a lightweight, race-ready helmet with an ultra-precise fit achieved through 6 unique shell sizes. This unprecedented attention to detail is matched further by each size receiving its own, uniquely-sized impact-absorbing EPS layer. The MIPS slip liner mitigates rotational forces – common in off-road riding – to help the helmet meet both DOT and ECE certifications. A series of intake and exhaust vents keep the rider cool, and washable internal liners and cheek pads keep the helmet fresh. The V1 Helmet features a patented Magnetic Visor Release System for the sun peak which protects the peak from damage and, more importantly, reduces any wrenching forces from transferring to the rider’s neck in the event of a tumble.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS)
- Lightweight, injection molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction
- 6 shell and 7 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS)
- Removable, washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake vents and 5 exhaust vents
- Meets ECE 22.05 and DOT certification.
Fox Racing Youth Helmet Sizing
|SM||18 1/2 – 18 7/8|
|MD||19 1/4 – 19 3/4|
|LG||20 – 20 1/2|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.