Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional. MFG 12/2020
Fox Racing V2 MIPS Speyer Helmet
The V2 Helmet from Fox Racing is a standout safety device that brings MIPS technology and six unique shell and EPS sizes at a winning price. The lightweight polycarbonate and ABS blended shell construction is fully vented and low in profile for every available helmet size. Revised chin bar construction and Fox’s Magnetic Visor Release System further help reduce impact and torsional forces to the rider’s neck. The V2’s liner system and cheek pads use moisture wicking, washable XT2 material for long-term rider comfort. With this exceptional balance of value and protection, the V2 achieves DOT and ECE certification.
- Dual density EPS liner with MIPS technology
- 6 shell and 6 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Lightweight Injection molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) designed to release visor freely in the event of crash
- 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- EPP/PU chin bar maintains lower weight while helping to manage energy during impact
- Removable, washable XT2 comfort liner and cheek pads are antimicrobial and moisture-wicking
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certifications
Fox Racing Helmet Sizing
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4|
|SM||21 1/4 – 22 1/8|
|MD||22 3/8 – 23 1/8|
|LG||23 1/4 – 23 3/4|
|XL||23 1/8 – 24 3/4|
|2XL||24 1/8 – 25 3/4|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.