Fox Racing V1 Trice Helmet
Providing class-leading performance, the V1 Trice Helmet delivers elevated features, safety, and comfort to everyday dirt bike riders, making it one of the most competitive motocross helmets out there. Marrying safety, fit, and feel, it raises the bar yet again as a value helmet with a performance mindset. Designed with MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection system) technology, which is scientifically proven to reduce rotational forces on impact, and a visor designed to release in the event of a crash, the V1 gives you that peace of mind, each and every ride. The V1 puts your comfort front and center and is designed with best-in-class airflow for improved comfort and moisture management. With six specific shell and EPS sizes, it has a more true-to-size fit and feel. The V1 comes complete with a removable and washable liner and cheek pads for comfort after repeated uses.
- Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) equipped
- Magnetic Visor Release System (MVRS) is designed to release in the event of a crash
- Lightweight, injection-molded polycarbonate and ABS shell construction is intended to disperse energy in the event of a crash
- 4 shell and 5 EPS sizes for a precise fit
- Removable and washable comfort liner and cheek pads
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents for optimum airflow
- Meets ECE 22.05 and/or DOT certifications
Fox Racing Helmet Sizing
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4|
|SM||21 1/4 – 22 1/8|
|MD||22 3/8 – 23 1/8|
|LG||23 1/4 – 23 3/4|
|XL||23 1/8 – 24 3/4|
|2XL||24 1/8 – 25 3/4|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.