Fly Racing Street Revolt Rush Helmet
The Fly Racing Revolt Helmet is constructed with a durable and lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell. The two layers, one softer one slightly harder, of the dual density EPS liner combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact. The Revolt also features a removable air guide helps direct airflow upwards across the shield for fog free vision.
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell
- Dual density EPS liner
- 2 shell sizes
- Optically superior clear face shield with anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers
- Shield lock provides piece of mind, shield will remain closed in all conditions
- Easy shield changes – quick, secure and tool – less removal and installation
- Qwick-Dry comfort liner and cheeks pads
- Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- Removable chin curtain
- High-Flow ventilation system
- 4 adjustable intake vents, 4 passive intake vents and 6 exhaust vents
- Removable air guide
- DOT and ECE.
Fly Street Helmet Sizing
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|XS||20 1/2 – 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 1/4 – 22||55-56|
|MD||22 – 23||57-58|
|LG||23 – 23 3/4||59-60|
|XL||24 – 24 1/2||61-62|
|2XL||24 1/2 – 25 1/4||63-64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.