Fly Racing Street Revolt Matrix Helmet
Will you choose the red pill or the blue pill…or in this case matte black or iridescent? The Fly Racing Revolt Helmet is constructed with a durable and lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell. The two layers, one softer one slightly harder, of the dual density EPS liner combine to provide a more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact. The Revolt also features a removable air guide helps direct airflow upwards across the shield for fog free vision.
- Durable and lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell
- Dual density EPS liner
- 2 shell sizes
- Optically superior clear face shield with anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers
- Shield lock provides piece of mind, shield will remain closed in all conditions
- Easy shield changes – quick, secure and tool – less removal and installation
- Qwick-Dry comfort liner and cheeks pads
- Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- Removable chin curtain
- High-Flow ventilation system
- 4 adjustable intake vents, 4 passive intake vents and 6 exhaust vents
- Removable air guide
- DOT and ECE
Note: Ships with clear face shield only.
Fly Street Helmet Sizing
|SIZE||HEAD (IN)||HEAD (CM)|
|XS||20 1/2 – 21 1/4||53-54|
|SM||21 1/4 – 22||55-56|
|MD||22 – 23||57-58|
|LG||23 – 23 3/4||59-60|
|XL||24 – 24 1/2||61-62|
|2XL||24 1/2 – 25 1/4||63-64|
Sizing information is provided by the manufacturer and does not guarantee a perfect fit.
How to Measure
- H HEAD
Wrap a cloth measuring tape around your head just above your eyebrows and ears. Pull the tape comfortably snug, read the length, repeat for good measure and use the largest measurement.